GREENWAY MOVING – Moving Boxes in Seattle
How many moving boxes do you need and what size?
The easiest way to get it right is call us. Describe the items you need to pack, and we’ll help you figure it out. Take advantage of our experience.
And even if you’re doing the packing and/or moving by yourself, we’ll sell you boxes at affordable prices.
Call us at (206) 937-2588
Moving Boxes in Seattle that are high quality and well designed can be an invaluable asset to any relocation project.
Specialty boxes you may need…
- Book boxes
- Dish boxes (which are compartmentalized to help prevent breakage)
- Mirror boxes
- Picture boxes
- Wardrobe boxes
Box sizes include:
- 1.5 cu. ft.
- 3.0 cu. ft.
- 4.5 cu ft.
- 6.0 cu. ft.
- 6.5 cu.ft
Or let us pack it for you
Our friendly staff is well trained, experienced in handling delicate and fragile items, and able to provide packing assistance when needed. If you prefer to pack your belongings personally, it will make the job easier if you keep the following in mind:
- Make sure the bottom of each box is properly secured.
- Label boxes clearly and specifically. This will help to ensure that each box is taken to the proper location in your new home.
- Fill each box to capacity, heavy items on the bottom and light items on the top. This will prevent them from being crushed in transit, helping to prevent damage to your possessions.
- Use small boxes for heavier items such as books and dishes.
Looking to Store Your Items?
- A 10 by 10 square foot unit should hold the contents of a one bedroom apartment.
- A 10 by 20 square foot unit should hold the contents of a two bedroom apartment.
- A 10 by 30 square foot unit should hold the contents of a three bedroom house or apartment.
Packing Materials and Shrink Wrapping
In addition, GREENWAY MOVING & DELIVERY moving boxes in Seattle can supply packing materials when needed, and will shrink-wrap your furniture and upholstery to help protect them.
As a family-owned business, Greenway moving boxes in Seattle has had the pleasure of serving Washington residents since 2001. We make it a point to interact with each of our valued customers on a personal basis, taking the time to get to know you and your specific needs. We believe in treating each client, each move, with compassion, care, and respect-as unique individuals, not merely projects. Every need is important to us, even something as simple as Moving Boxes in Seattle.