How many moving boxes do you need and what size?
The easiest way to get the right boxes is by giving us a call. Describe the items you need to pack and we’ll help you figure out what type of boxes and packing materials you need. Take advantage of our experience.
We’ll sell you boxes at affordable prices even if you’re doing the packing and/or moving by yourself.
Moving boxes that are high quality and well designed can be an invaluable asset to any relocation project.
Specialty boxes you may need:
- Book boxes
- Dish boxes (which are compartmentalized to help prevent breakage)
- Mirror boxes
- Picture boxes
- Wardrobe boxes
Box sizes include:
- 1.5 cubic feet
- 3.0 cubic feet
- 4.5 cubic feet
- 6.0 cubic feet
- 6.5 cubic feet
Looking to store your items?
- A 10 by 10 square foot unit should hold the contents of a one bedroom apartment.
- A 10 by 20 square foot unit should hold the contents of a two bedroom apartment.
- A 10 by 30 square foot unit should hold the contents of a three bedroom house or apartment.
Or let us pack it for you!
Our friendly staff is well trained, experienced in handling fragile items, and able to provide packing assistance when needed. If you prefer to pack your belongings, you should keep the following points in mind:
- Make sure the bottom of each box is properly secured.
- Label boxes clearly and specifically. This will ensure that each box is taken to the proper location in your new home.
- Fill each box to capacity with heavy items on the bottom and light items on the top. This will prevent them from being crushed in transit, which helps prevent damage to your possessions.
- Use small boxes for heavier items such as books and dishes.
Packing materials and shrink wrapping
In addition, Greenway Moving & Delivery can supply packing materials when needed. We can also shrink-wrap your furniture and upholstery to help protect them.
As a family-owned business, Greenway Moving & Delivery has had the pleasure of serving Washington residents since 2001. We make it a point to interact with each of our valued customers on a personal level, taking the time to get to know their needs. We believe in treating each client and each move with compassion, care, and respect as unique individuals, not merely projects. Every need is important to us, even something as simple as moving boxes.